or CONTACT US HERE
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Sales
How to drive your sales productivity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Marketing
(Video) Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Sales Productivity
Grow & Manage Your Customer Relationships
WITH A MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 (Dynamics CRM) SOLUTION
Major Footwear Manufacturer Declares Microsoft Dynamics CRM a 'Project Money Maker' for their Business
Click to read >>
Affiliated helps Ohio Gratings double productivity, projects 15% increase in revenue growth with integrated Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Click to read >>
Affiliated helps health advisory firm increase operational efficiency with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Click to read >>
The Value of Affiliated’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Solutions
Building and maintaining your successful customer relationships begins with your people. When you give sales, marketing, customer service, and management teams the right tools such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM), you boost their productivity, amplify their impact, and position your organization for success.
- Build Customer Relationships – Improve your relationships with the lifeblood of your business: your prospects, customers and partners
- Boost Sales – Improve sales activity, planning and account management as well as gain account and prospect visibility throughout the organization
- Enhance Marketing Performance – Measure your marketing success and overall ROI as well as streamline campaign planning and execution
- Improve Customer Service – Respond to customer inquiries quickly, precisely, with confidence that all are handled in a timely manner. In addition, enhance your customer service experience with insightful, actionable intelligence
- Extended CRM – Use the inherent flexibility of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) to quickly create custom business applications and industry solutions without compromising capabilities and/or budget.
Over 11 years of Successful Microsoft CRM Implementations and Support
Affiliated is a Gold-certified Microsoft CRM partner who has implemented CRM software solutions for more than 100 organizations nationwide. We have implemented CRM solutions in a variety of industries and focus on mid-market organizations with 50-500 CRM users.
Experts in CRM Integration Best-Practices
We focus on creating a CRM solution that your users will value and adopt. One of the biggest risks in a CRM implementation is lack of user adoption. Our adoption success rate is unparalleled and Affiliated implementations have won customer satisfaction awards from Microsoft.
Why Affiliated Recommends Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) is built on a common infrastructure of business applications your team already uses every day. The seamless integration with other Microsoft applications like Outlook and Word positions your team to be effective day one without extensive training.
Affiliated has expert business analysts with years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM), not just technical people. Our business analysts apply a unique methodology designed to acquire the most knowledge about your business so we can wrap a solution around the way you work.
You know you are in good company with your choice of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) with over 40,000 customers and more than 4,000,000 users worldwide.
Why Affiliated Recommends Click Dimensions
ClickDimensions Email Marketing and Marketing Automation for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) empowers marketers to generate and qualify high quality leads while providing sales the ability to prioritize the best leads and opportunities. Providing email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, social discovery, web forms, surveys, landing pages, nurture marketing, subscription management, campaign tracking and more, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions.
Contact us to learn about our CRM solutions and receive a free consultation.