Improve Your IT Capacity and Efficiency
With Affiliated's Virtualization Solutions
Let Affiliated improve your efficiency and availability of IT resources and applications by designing and implementing a virtualization strategy for your datacenter. Moving to a virtualized server environment will increase IT productivity, reduce operating expenses, and minimize lost revenue by reducing planned and unplanned downtime.
Depending on your business goals and datacenter environment, we will help you select the right virtualization platform that will suit your needs. Affiliated recommends, integrates, and supports industry-leading virtualization components that include:
- VMware vSphere is the leading software platform for building virtual infrastructures, enabling your organization to run business critical applications with confidence. VMware helps set the foundation for disaster recovery and gives you many options to protect, manage, and recover your environment.
- Dell EqualLogic SANs enable cost-effective enterprise storage solutions for virtualized server environments and organizations that have large storage needs. Dell's EqualLogic iSCSI storage uses Dell's "Fluid Data" architecture to change the way you experience storage. The key benefits are:
- Integration - Evolve and enhance your infrastructure simply and easily.
- Efficiency - Reduce your data footprint and costs; invest in innovation (not status quo)
- Automation - Get liberated from rigidity; reclaim your time
- Agility - Address your emerging business needs without disruption
Server virtualization is best done with multiple components. We recommend virtualizing your servers with VMware and installing EqualLogic, a storage area network (SAN) solution. Our virtualization consultants will work with you to create a virtualization solution suited to your business' needs.
CONTACT US TODAY!
International manufacturer transforms business with virtualization, improving efficiency and business continuity
"The virtualization platform that Affiliated brought to us has helped our IT department maximize cost savings across the board, while improving business continuity."