614-889-6555, ext 227
Webinar - Top Reasons Why Companies are Moving to the Cloud and Microsoft Office 365
Webinar - May 23, 2013 I 12:00 PM
Affiliated Celebrates 20th Anniversary as Leading Central Ohio Technology Solution Provider
Steps to Adjusting Personal Settings in Dynamics CRM
CRM Best Practices Video Series
5 Key Reasons to Consider Microsoft CRM in the Cloud
Affiliated's Business Assessment process has shown us how our production processes actually worked. It was a real eye-opener that helps us put better processes in place, eliminate waste, and drive profits to our bottom line.
Working with Affiliated we learned the true asset that technology can be to our business. The more timely and customized customer communications has given us a competitive advantage in a competitive market.
Until the Business Review was completed, I didn't have a full appreciation for the vastness of the manual transactions in our business that could be easily automated. Affiliated has shown us a better way of doing business and serving our customers.
Identify Your IT Strengths and Weaknesses
With a Business and Technology Assessment
Align your business and technology operations as well as identify your IT strengths and weaknesses with an Affiliated Business and Technology Assessment.
Our professional and comprehensive assessment identifies and suggests how you can:
- Align your business goals with the right technology strategy
- Meet regulatory compliance (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance)
- Streamline your existing systems for efficiency
- Prepare for new equipment acquisitions (e.g., capacity planning)
- Evaluate your need for additional IT applications, services, and support
An Affiliated technology assessment covers multiple areas such as:
- Business operation processes (document and review workflows)
- Management and department teams
- IT applications and functionality
- IT infrastructure and integration
- IT planning and implementation
Affiliated works hand-in-hand with your team to define the scope of the engagement. Our IT Consulting and Planning staff performs the assessment to identify and recommend plans for improvements. The plan is organized and prioritized in a manner that helps your team focus on the items that will provide the best return on your investments.
Contact us to learn how our Business and Technology Assessments can
help move your business forward.