Microsoft Office 365 for Small Businesses - Top 10 Benefits
Click to Download
614-889-6555, ext 227
Avita Health System
Webinar - Top Reasons Why Companies are Moving to the Cloud and Microsoft Office 365
Webinar - May 23, 2013 I 12:00 PM
Affiliated Celebrates 20th Anniversary as Leading Central Ohio Technology Solution Provider
Steps to Adjusting Personal Settings in Dynamics CRM
CRM Best Practices Video Series
5 Key Reasons to Consider Microsoft CRM in the Cloud
Simplify Your IT Infrastructure
With Microsoft Cloud Computing Solutions
Affiliated gives you the power to collaborate more effectively using cloud computing solutions. If your organization is just beginning to explore the possibilities of cloud computing, there are a number of solutions that will change the way you do business and make your office more efficient. In addition to looking outside, you can also evolve your intranet IT infrastructure into a more cloud-like model.
Here's how Affiliated Cloud Computing specialists can help you:
- Scalable - your capabilities and applications grow as you do
- Customizable - meet the unique needs of your business
- Mobile - collaborate from any Internet-enabled device
- Affordable - efficient technology improves your bottom line
Designing the Right Cloud Computing Solution
Affiliated cloud computing solutions allow you to reach new markets, increase efficiency within your organization, and leverage your technology investments. The following solutions help you collaborate and increase productivity:
- Microsoft Office 365 - A complete cloud computing solution that provides you the business productivity platform of Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft Lync.
- Hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Collaborate in Microsoft Outlook and other applications to unleash sales, marketing, and service potential with lead and opportunity management tools, marketing automation, and end-to-end management.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 & Exchange 2007 - Enhance your company with business e-mail and collaboration tools like shared calendars, contacts and tasks, public folders, and e-mail at your chosen domain. Also, add on BlackBerry, iPhone or Windows Mobile devices - all for a flat fee.
- Hosted SharePoint - Together with Hosted Exchange, SharePoint 3.0 allows real-time collaboration over your company intranet. Store documents online, review files, write blogs and wikis, and manage mailboxes with this powerful tool.
- Web Hosting - Web design services to help you achieve your goals; from site development and planning to execution, maintenance, and site hosting.
- Private and Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure - Your personalized cloud computing infrastructure for data collaboration.
Contact us to learn how our Cloud Computing solutions can
help move your business forward.