Building Out Your IT “Foundation”
Options for the foundation and backbone you need to run your systems, connect your endpoints and the outside world, and the protection you need to stay safe and compliant.
Looking to purchase a new server or set of switches, upgrade a firewall, redesign your network to support today’s complex subnets, move a part, some or all of your systems to the cloud? Do you need to upgrade your virtualization or Microsoft systems, or convert to Office 365, or even refresh your entire infrastructure environment? What about security?
That’s a lot to consider, plan for, implement, and manage.
We’ve worked with internal IT teams on projects and support engagements for Columbus and Central Ohio-based growing and mid-market organizations for years—and continue to help them address their ever-evolving infrastructure needs.
Rather than a “one size fits all” approach to solutions— Affiliated tailors a solution to meet your unique business requirements and desired outcome.
Our relationships with hardware vendors, local and industry leading public cloud solutions can offer an unbiased approach to meet your needs. Whether it’s a part of your environment or a major overhaul, we have the resources, experience and abilities to help you make informed decisions, then implement a solution geared toward your needs and goals.
When it comes to digitizing your environment, our approach is to work with you to understand your desired outcomes. In many cases, we recommend a hybrid (cloud and on-premise) solution to address your various applications, environment, backup systems, and disaster recovery needs in an easy to manage, cost effective solution.
We help our clients simplify their complex infrastructure choices and design the best solution for your needs – today and into the future.
Affiliated Infrastructure & Cloud solutions offer:
- A proven process to build solutions from need assessment through design, sourcing, implementation, documentation, skills transfer, and support. Our certified, experienced team can help you.
- A team approach to addressing your IT needs. Microsoft, Virtualization, Storage, Network, Security, and Cloud specialists engaged to help you accomplish your goals.
- Local and Industry leading vendor partners work with our team to design and build solutions that meet your needs that are implemented using recommended best practices.
- Projects delivered on time and on budget so you don’t have to worry about what you will receive. Our certified project managers keep you updated regularly and projects deliver your desired outcome.
- Network and security offerings that will provide the protection, detection, and response capabilities you need for success in today’s heightened risk environment.
- Better cost management is more cost effective when you have a partner that can offer options to solve your infrastructure needs and can deliver them for a fixed cost.
- Leadership insight to be able to leverage the knowledge and experience of IT professionals that can share information to help you make better informed decisions.
Contact us today for a complimentary assessment of your current environment and a discussion about how we might help you.