Our IT Compliance Solutions Offer The Assistance You Need To Advance Your HIPAA Compliance Requirements:
There are many complex government compliance requirements for managing and protecting today’s customer and patient data. While many companies focus on self-evaluation and basic risk assessments, these approaches are not enough to meet your ongoing requirements.
Affiliated can assist you with identifying your IT portion of the requirements, assessing your risks, building your plan to remedy your exposures and then provide an ongoing program to advance your compliance by detecting and responding to potential issues in a timely, organized, and cost-effective manner.
In addition to support for HIPAA and other government compliance programs (e. g. NIST-800, CJUS), we also can assist with addressing each state’s Data Protection and Reporting laws.
A Proven Approach to IT Compliance for HIPAA and other Government Programs
- Identify what you need to protect
- Assess your current Risk Status using a proven, thorough set of assessment tools, processes, and interviews to determine and document your Risk score
- Develop the plan for remediation and ongoing management
- Execute the plan
- Implement an Ongoing Compliance Plan program
- Build out a Rapid React and Recovery Plan
- Test and Update the Plan Regularly
We work with healthcare organizations (and their business associates) that have HIPAA compliance and commercial accounts that must meet NIST SP 800 171 r1 control requirements and can help provide the tools and services that help your organization gain, then maintain your compliance.
Why Affiliated For Your Compliance Solutions?
- A proven process with tailorable solutions from risk assessment through remediation and Ongoing Security Programs, we have the solutions, oversight, and support you need in an easy to deploy, cost effective manner.
- Risk Assessments and processes for addressing the four main components of a focused IT Compliance program—identify, protect, prevent and detect for HIPAA and government contractors.
- Assessments are the starting point to determine your risk are the starting point for your process. Both HIPAA and NIST guidelines provide guidance. We have several of toolsets and a methodology developed to determine both your current risk analysis plus, the plan needed to address those control items that are at risk for your organization.
- Management plans provide a detailed course of action to address the prioritized items needed to be corrected in order to help advance compliance.
- Remediation assistance provided by our team will help you actually work the agreed to plan, complete, and document the tasks needed to move your organization to a compliant state.
- HIPAA Evidence of Compliance Report to validate you had an assessment completed and the results of that activity.
- Ongoing Compliance Plan Programs to review progress, re-assess risks, adjust your environment, and demonstrate a continued path of action to keep you secure and advance your compliance.
- Monitoring and reporting tools and services to protect you and your staff from issues. Our tailorable solutions can include base or advanced intrusion detection and log management solutions; we also include issue tracking and management options to ensure timely response and follow through to each item identified.
- User Awareness Training Programs for security risks to help your staff get involved in protecting the organization and your data from threats and risks to your systems and data.
- Policy and Procedures frameworks and assistance reviews and actual documents to help you implement the appropriate level of process to protect you, your organization and your data.
- A team approach to addressing your IT needs – Microsoft, Virtualization, Storage, Network, Security, and Cloud specialists engaged to help you accomplish your goals.
- Leadership insight to be able to leverage the knowledge and experience of IT professionals that can share information to help you make better informed decisions.
- On-site and Off-site backups of your systems and data on a scheduled basis to minimize data loss, as well as daily verifications, weekly verifications and test restores.
- Disaster recovery solutions are custom tailored for every customer because each organization has unique needs and priorities.
Contact us today at 614.495.9658 for a complimentary review of your current environment and a discussion about how we might help you.