Protect, Detect, Respond, Update, and Assess Your IT Systems
One of the biggest technology issues facing every organization today, regardless of size, are Cybersecurity threats. But you know that!
The problem is, most companies think that having a strong firewall and anti-virus software in place are enough to cover the threats. They are not.
Your IT systems require a comprehensive approach involving tools, processes, policies, and regular user awareness training education to address both IT security and compliance needs.
The National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) has created a Cybersecurity Framework. It provides the 5 section Cybersecurity Framework to addressing security threats. Each Section has multiple components, each designed to help address the prevention, detection, and effective recovery from threats to our data and systems.
Most IT support organizations and internal It teams can address the steps in black under the sections on the NIST chart. Affiliated’s top-tier Security Solutions also address the section steps highlighted in blue to provide better overall protection against loss of data or prolonged downtime and productivity disruption in the event of an attack.
Affiliated Managed IT Security Services & Solutions
All of Managed Services and Infrastructure agreements offer a base threat protection and risk mitigation plan. Our advanced IT Risk Management program with ongoing proactive security program solutions provides another level of protection including:
- Effective security policies and procedures
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Regulatory compliance
- Incident response
- Team education and awareness for detecting security threats
- Industry and government standards-based risk evaluation scoring process to provide your leadership with an ongoing view of their organization’s risk exposure and remediation path
Why Affiliated for your IT Security Solutions?
- A proven process with tailorable solutions from risk assessment through remediation and Ongoing Security Programs, we have the solutions, oversight, and support you need in an easy to deploy, cost effective manner.
- Security Assessments and processes for addressing the four main components of a focused IT security program—identify, protect, prevent and detect.
- Monitoring and reporting tools and services to protect you and your staff from issues. Our tailorable solutions can include base or advanced intrusion detection and log management solutions; we also include issue tracking and management options to ensure timely response and follow through to each item identified.
- Ongoing Security Programs to review progress, re-assess risks, make adjustments to your environment, and demonstrate a continued path of action to keep you secure.
- User Awareness Training Programs for security risks to help your staff get involved in protecting the organization and your data from threats and risks.
- Policy and Procedures frameworks and assistance reviews and actual documents to help you implement the appropriate level of process to protect you, your organization and your data.
- A team approach to addressing your IT needs – Microsoft, Virtualization, Storage, Network, Security, and Cloud specialists engaged to help you accomplish your goals.
- Leadership insight to be able to leverage the knowledge and experience of IT professionals that can share information to help you make better informed decisions.
- On-site and Off-site backups of your systems and data on a scheduled basis to minimize data loss, as well as daily verifications, weekly verifications and test restores.
- Disaster recovery solutions are custom tailored for every customer because each organization has unique needs and priorities.
Contact us today at 614.495.9658 for a complimentary assessment of your current environment and a discussion about how we might help you.