Experienced Cybersecurity Specialists to Protect, Detect, Respond, Update and Assess Your IT Systems
One of the biggest technology issues facing every organization today, regardless of size, are cybersecurity threats. But you know that! The problem is, most companies think that having a strong firewall and anti-virus software in place are enough to cover the threats. They are not.
Your IT systems require a comprehensive approach involving tools, processes, policies, and regular user awareness training education to address both IT security and compliance needs.
Affiliated can help!
We are an experienced team of cybersecurity experts located in Columbus and serving Dublin, Westerville and ALL OF Central Ohio. We understand the challenges that mid-size companies face, including hybrid work environments, that can expose the organization to cyber risks. We follow the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover) to assess your IT Systems and to provide the resources, tools, and processes to ensure they are safe and secure. Here is how…
Affiliated Managed IT Cybersecurity Services & Solutions
All of our Managed Services and Infrastructure agreements offer a base threat protection and risk mitigation plan. Our advanced IT Risk Management program with ongoing proactive security program solutions provides another level of protection including:
- Effective security policies and procedures
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Regulatory compliance
- Incident response
- Team education and awareness for detecting security threats
- Industry and government standards-based risk evaluation scoring process to provide your leadership with an ongoing view of their organization’s risk exposure and remediation path.
Why Affiliated For Your IT Cybersecurity Solutions?
- A proven set of processes with tailorable solutions from risk assessment through remediation and Ongoing Security Programs, we have the solutions, oversight, and support you need in an easy to deploy, cost effective manner.
- Security Assessments and processes for addressing the four main components of a focused IT security program—identify, protect, prevent and detect.
- Monitoring and reporting tools and services to protect you and your staff from issues. Our tailorable solutions can include base or advanced intrusion detection and log management solutions; we also include issue tracking and management options to ensure timely response and follow through to each item identified.
- Ongoing Security Programs to review progress, re-assess risks, make adjustments to your environment, and demonstrate a continued path of action to keep you secure.
- User Awareness Training Programs for security risks to help your staff get involved in protecting the organization and your data from threats and risks.
- Policy and Procedures frameworks and assistance reviews and actual documents to help you implement the appropriate level of process to protect you, your organization and your data.
- A team approach to addressing your IT needs – Microsoft, Virtualization, Storage, Network, Security, and Cloud specialists engaged to help you accomplish your goals.
- Leadership insight to be able to leverage the knowledge and experience of IT professionals that can share information to help you make better informed decisions.
- On-site and Off-site backups of your systems and data on a scheduled basis to minimize data loss, as well as daily verifications, weekly verifications and test restores.
- Disaster recovery solutions are custom tailored for every customer because each organization has unique needs and priorities.
Contact us today at 614.495.9658 for a complimentary Cybersecurity Fitness Review of your current environment and a discussion about how we might help you.